Breaking

Interesting disclosure of Mithun Chakraborty, call me by the name my child Papa Nahi

 Jaipur: Bollywood veteran Mithun Chakraborty has made interesting disclosures about his family. In an episode of Super Dancer, Mithun Chakraborty was questioned by a contestant, why did you call your father Bro. Responding to this question, Mithun Chakraborty said that there was friendly behavior between me and Dad. That is why I used to call my father not father and call him Bro. For this reason, my children call me as Papa Mithun Chakraborty.



Actor Mithun Chakraborty while speaking on this question said, "There is another reason for my children to take my name." I have three sons and a daughter. But when my elder child Mimoh was born, he could not speak his mouth for 4 years. But one day we asked him to say Mithun, then he took the name Mithun. When I told this to the doctor, the doctor said it was good. Now encourage him to take the name Gemini.

Therefore he calls me by the name of Mithun, not Papa. After this, if there is a second third son, then they also see their elder brother's father and speak Mithun. Mithun Chakraborty further said, when I had a daughter, I thought, all my children call me Mithun, not Papa. Hence why I do not have a daughter. Because I have been friends with children. So I have no problem with this.

Note- If you like this post, then Rajasthan Pradesh News takes the responsibility to bring such interesting news to its readers. Therefore, do not forget to like and share this post to your friends.

Ad



2 comments:

  1. As a small business owner, your top priority is to grow your business, and purchasing real estate, renovating a property you already own, or refinancing real estate debt can be a great way to do that. We are offering SBA, commercial, construction, and lite/ no doc commercial loans. This is your one step solutions center!
    👇👇👇

    how do commercial loans work
    Commercial Lending USA
    Commercial & Business Loans
    us bank commercial loans
    small business commercial loans

    ReplyDelete

We welcome relevant and respectful comments. Spam comments will not be approved.

Powered by Blogger.